Zum Inhalt springen

Eure Lieblingszitate aus dem Herrn der Ringe

Eorl

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo alle zusammen!

Ich glaube jeder hier findet Bücher und Film zum "Herrn der Ringe" echt spitze!

Daher möchte ich von euch wissen welche Zitate aus den Filmen und/oder Büchern euch am besten gefallen.

Ich freue mich schon auf viele Antworten.

Film:

Saruman:"Etwas wuchert im Herzen von Mittelerde und ihr vermögt es nicht zu sehen, aber der dunkle Lord hat es gesehen.

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,

A light from the shadows shall spring.

Renewed shall the blade that was broken

The crownless again shall be king.

oder:

"Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift. Even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill."

Gildor Inglorion

oder auch gut:

"White! he [saruman] sneered "It serves as a beginning. White cloth may be dyed. The white page can be overwritten; and the white light can be brocken."

"in wich case it is no longer white, " said I [Gandalf]. "And he that breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom"

Bearbeitet von Glorfindel von Gondolin

Viele die leben, verdienen den Tod. Und manche,die sterben, verdienen das Leben. Kannst du es ihnen geben? Dann sei auch nicht so rasch mit dem Todesurteil! (Gandalf)

Saruman:

"Moria. Du fürchtest dich vor diesen Minen. Die Zwerge haben zu gierig und zu tief geschürft. Du weißt, was sie aufgeweckt haben in der Dunkelheit von Kazad-dûm: Schatten und Flammen."

• 1 Monat später...
Gast Mithrennaith

‘Not we but those who come after will make the legends of our time. The green earth, say you? That is a mighty matter of legend, though you tread it under the light of day!’

Aragorn in Rohan [LR 3 II:142]

‘Good and ill have not changed since yesteryear; nor are they one thing among Dwarves and Elves and another among Men. It is a man's part to discern them, as much in the Golden Wood as in his own house.’

Aragorn in Rohan [LR 3 II:175]

‘I care not whether you say now asëa aranion or kingsfoil, so long as you have some.’

Aragorn in Minas Tirith [LR 5 VIII:66]

‘Then in the name of the king, go and find some old man of less lore and more wisdom who keeps some in his house!’

Gandalf in Minas Tirith [LR 5 VIII:70]

‘I am in too great doubt to rule. To prepare or to let be? To prepare for war, which is yet only guessed: train craftsmen and tillers in the midst of peace for bloodspilling and battle: put iron in the hands of greedy captains who will love only conquest, and count the slain as their glory? Will they say to Eru: At least your enemies were amongst them? Or to fold hands, while friends die unjustly: let men live in blind peace, until the ravisher is at the gate? What then will they do: match naked hands against iron and die in vain, or flee leaving the cries of women behind them? Will they say to Eru: At least I spilled no blood?

‘When either way may lead to evil, of what worth is choice? Let the Valar rule under Eru!’

Tar-Meneldur in Armenelos [uT 2 II:173-174]

‘Be he friend or foe   or foul offspring

of Morgoth Bauglir, be he mortal dark

that in after days on earth shall dwell,

shall no law nor love nor league of Gods,

no might nor mercy, not moveless fate,

defend him for ever from the fierce vengeance

of the sons of Fëanor, whoso seize or steal

or finding keep the fair enchanted

globes of crystal whose glory dies not,

the Silmarils. We have sworn for ever!’

Fëanor and sons in Tirion [LB 2 i:8 ll.132-141]

‘..... our converse turned on the difficulties of discovering what common factors if any existed in the notions associated with freedom, as used at present. I don't believe there are any, for the word has been so abused by propaganda that it has ceased to have any value for reason and become a mere emotional dose for generating heat.’

J.R.R. Tolkien, September 3, 1944 [L 81:1]

• 4 Wochen später...

Ich denke mal hier können auch Zitate hin, die nicht im hdr stehen, also dann:

"And thou melkor, shalt see that no theme may be played that hath not its uttermost source in me, or can any alter the music in my despite" (Ainulindae)

"All song ceased. There was silence in Valinor, and no sound could be heard, save only from afar there came on the wind the wailing of the Teleri like the cold cry of gulls." (Of the Darkening of valinor)

"Utúlie´n aure! Aiya Eldalie ar Atanatari, utulie´n aure! The day has come! Behold, people of the Eldar and Fathers of Men, the day has come" (Of the Fitfth Battle: Nirnaeth Arnoediad)

"Love not to well the work of thy hands and the devices of thy heart; and remember that the true hope of the Noldor lieth in the West, and cometh from the Sea" (Of Tour and the Fall of Gondolin)

"

In sunshine and in sheen of moon

with silken robe and silver shoon,

the daughter of the deathless queen

now danced on the undying green"

(The Lay of Leithian)

• 4 Wochen später...

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Leider enthält Dein Inhalt Begriffe, die wir nicht zulassen. Bitte bearbeite Deinen Inhalt, um die unten hervorgehobenen Wörter zu entfernen.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...