Zum Inhalt springen

Nettes aus dem Spamfilter

Frodo

Empfohlene Beiträge

Sollt ihr auch Ex-Könige in Afrika Bankkredite geben oder die Suppe für Waisen in Süd-Amerika bezahlen?

Fordert man euch auf eure Potenz ind unermässliche zu steigern?

Hier habt ihr die Möglichkeit die Mails mal zur Erheiterung zu veröffentlichen ;-)

FROM THE DESK OF MR.JOHN AGAH.

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.

ECO BANK OF

COTONOU IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

EMAIL: johnaga2004@yahoo.it

ATTN:

I am MR.JOHN AGAH the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of ECO BANK of COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC in

west Africa with due respect and regards.I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very

beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department

came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person named Mr.Robert Ebner, who worked for a Multinational

company in COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC. On the 31st of oct 1999, my client,his wife and their three children were involved in a

aircrash on board Egyptain boeing 767 from America that crashed into the Atlantic Ocean off the Massachusetts coast early

Sunday morning, about half an hour after leaving New York's Kennedy International Airport

( see website for details)

http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html

His account with this bank has been dormant without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or

relation before our discovery to this development.Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself and

partner to enable the whole plans and idea be pofitable and successful during the time of execution.The said amount was

USD$45m (fourthy five million United States dorllars).

As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through chamber of commerce on foriegn business relations

here in COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC,And i strongly believe that you are viable and capable to champion a business of such

magnitude without any problem. Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin

to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foriegn account has been put in place,directives

and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also

benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed

to operate a foriegn account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in

this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with

affidavit of trust of Oath to the bank and also present a foriegn account where he will need the money to be re-transfered

into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will

be entitiled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise

during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 60% will be for me and my partners. Please,you have been adviced

to keep top secret as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will

be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account,and ask us to come down to

your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either

in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you.I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible

stating your wish in this deal.You can reach me through the e-mail above.

Best Regards,

MR.JOHN AGAH.

Dear friend ,

I am mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late

president of nigeria, I was falsely accused of murder

and as such was imprisoned,but thanks to God, I have

been releasd for my innocence,well friend I need your

assistance in transferring some of my money into your

account,because the government is making plans to

seize them,as they did to my fathers own.

The amount is 25 million dollar in a secuirity and

finance company abroad.all that is needed is for me to

instruct the secuirity and finance company to transfer

the funds to your account,I will compensate you with

10% at the end of the transaction,but most of all is

that i solicit your trust in this transaction.I have

been confined to kano and all my calls are

monitored,so i will get my younger brother ISSA to get

you the needed information.

View this web site for more info

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_909000/

909972.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_877000/

877113.stm

Best Regards,

Mohammed Abacha.

Alt: moh_abacha333@post.com

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT!!

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Dr. Pius Kings Price, a 52 year old British born South African Citizen. I head a Seven-man Tenders Board

Committee in charge of contracts Award, Vetting, Evaluating and payments. I am presently an accountant with The South Africa

Mining Corporation.

Your name came highly recommended hence I am contacting you for an Urgent Business proposal (please my apologies for

reaching you through this Manner). The purpose of this letter to you is to simply ask your hand in Partnership towards the

transfer of funds to the tune of US$36,500M Equivalent (Thirty-Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars),

into a foreign account that you will provide.

The funds are ready and with your unalloyed

cooperation the source and transfer of the Funds will be made genuine and legitimate. The transfer is a 100% Hitch-free,

timely and totally legitimate procedure. Needless to say, you don't have to entertain any fear as I am quite conversant with

all laws governing money transfer or money laundering of any sort.

We have designed this transaction in such a way that if you follow my instructions carefully, accordingly and promptly, we

shall be successful and its proceed, we shall enjoy with absolute peace of mind even after the successful completion of the

transfer. I am confident to say that the tools to bring this transfer to a fruitful completion in at the most 10-14 banking

days from day of commencement are in place. All that is required of you is your cooperation my instructions and dedication

to this course.

At this time I can not divulge further information regarding this proposal until there exists an understanding and trust

between us for security reasons. But after receiving this mail and have perused through it and you are interested, please do

respond back via my alternative e-mail account (for security reasons). The account is: drpksafrica@netscape.net or Fax to:

+27 11 50 76421, ONLY! If otherwise, please do regard this as trash and treat as such and my sincere apologies for

contacting you at all.

On the other hand, should this proposal meet your interest, we have decided to give you a negotiable percentage from the

entire sum, hoping that it will be satisfactory.

Thank you for your much anticipated urgent response.

Respectfully,

Dr. P.K.Price.

Email: drpksafrica@netscape.net

TEL: +874 762 923080

FAX: +27 11 50 76421

Gast Morgoth Bauglir

Zählen unverschämte Versuche einem einen virus unterzujubeln auch?

Da hääte ich das hier zubieten:

"Hallöchen,

Ick hab mich jestern ausversehen in deinen rechner jehackt und konnte so alle deine Daten lesen. Dabei hab ick jesehen dass du den jefährlichen Virus "Explorer.exe" auf dem Pc hast. Du kannst ihn nicht löschen, wenn du es probierst stürtzt der PC ab. Im Anhang hab ich aber ein Program das den Virus vernichten kann."

Wie kann man einen für so blöd halten???? :-O

• 2 Wochen später...

schön wär´s

grabbed should its extremely standing than summary school careful? quarter anybody reason parallel excitement matters circumstances, silence heard ate fight awful joy telling. city meant drink wall! search outside expect let carriage turn period situation mothers duty!

O N L I N E U N I V E R S I T Y D I P L O M A S D E G R E E S

Obtain Diploma, Degree, Master

We send the certificate to all countries (WORLDWIDE)

Consider a prosperous future, money earning power

No tests, study, coursework, or interviews required.

Discrete and affordable.

Everyone eligible.

Call now - your diploma awaits you!!!

212-330-8202 (24 hours on call)

Calls returned promptly.

Confidentiality assured.

CALL NOW ----->>> 212-330-8202 (24 hours on call)

soul loss duty longer worst often physical single commit health" master delight laughter also need land somewhere girls"

;-)

Und mal wieder was von Herrn Abacha, man beachte, das er nun zum Islam konvertiert ist!!!

Dear Sir,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha. I was falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned, but thanks to Allah, I have been released for my innocence.

Dear friend I need your assistance in transferring some of my money into your account, because the government is making plans to seize them, as they did to my father's own.

Please view this site and read its contents carefully http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/468903.stm

The amount is $28.5 million and it is deposited in a Security firm abroad. All that is needed is for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your account, I will remunerate you with 20% of the total funds transferred to your vital bank account as compensation for your assistance,Ten percent (10%) would be set aside to take care of all expenses we may incur during the transaction.

If you indicate your interest, contact my lawyer urgently and confidentially for more information and the roles you will play in this business. All the legal information concerning this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together.

All my calls are been monitored, so I will get my private attorney to get you the needed information.

If this proposal satisfies you, please contact my lawyer immediately with your full names, telephone and fax numbers to enable my lawyer, Barrister Prince Femi Adebanjo to contact you. He shall handle this transaction from beginning to the end on behalf of the family.

You may contact him on his email at:femibanjo2002@netscape.net

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards.

Mohammed Abacha.

Ich schau mir Spammails grundsätzlich nicht an, was aber nicht heißt ich weis nicht worums geht.

zb:Seitensprungservice (wer lässt sich das bitte einfallen??? Oo )oder was ich schonmal hatte:

"Sie haben auf ihrem Computer Dateien, die nicht erlaubt, geklaut oder im Stravsregister stehen. Wenden sie sich bitte an einen Anwalt, ihr Prozess läuft am 3.May 2003 an."

Reaktion: :-0:rolleyes::auslach::-O :=(

Bearbeitet von Perulmaien

• 1 Monat später...

Heute mal in deutsch:

Sehr geehrte® Frau/ Herr,

Ich schreibe aus Bumari, Flüchtlingslager der UN im Zentralbezirk Kiang Kwinella Circuit in Lower River in Senegal. Hier sind meine Tochter und ich als Flüchtlinge.

Sicher haben wir uns vorher noch nie gesehen, aber ich glaube man muss ein Risiko eingehen, um im Leben etwas zu erreichen.

Ich bin Frau Alice Easther Ogaga, die Frau des letzten Gerald Hamish Ogaga, aus dem Mshilibezirk der Provinz Gikomgoro in der Republik Ruanda. Vor seinem Tod war mein Mann ein erfolgreicher Gold- und Diamantenhändler in Johannesburg, Südafrika. Kaum eine Woche nach der Rückkehr von einem der üblichen Dienstreisen nach Europa mit meinem einzigen Sohn Romanus Ogaga, am Mittwoch, den 13. März 2002 wurde er von einem unbekannten Attentäter in seinem Schlafzimmer angegriffen und erschossen. Glücklicherweise war mein Sohn zu dem Zeitpunkt nicht zu Hause.

Die Polizei konnte des Mörders bisher nicht habhaft werden, und da wir die Hintergründe des Mordes nicht kennen, befürchteten wir das wir nicht sicher waren, weshalb wir beschlossen mit meiner Tochter Velo nach Senegal überzusiedeln. Meinem Sohn gelang es wieder nach Europa zu gehen.

Mein Mann und ich haben uns sehr geliebt und wir waren so eng miteinander verbunden bevor er so unverhofft starb, dass er mir auch Informationen über einen sehr hohen Betrag von 18.000.000,00$ (Achtzehnmillionen US-Dollar)gab, die er bei einer Finanz-und Sicherheitsfirma in Europa deponiert hatte und wovon mein Sohn ebenfalls über Details informiert ist.

Nach einer Kontaktaufnahme mit dieser Firma teilten sie mir mit, sie würden das Geld an jede Person auszahlen, die ihnen als Geschäftspartner meines Mannes vorgestellt werden würde, solange es mir nicht möglich ist den Senegal zu verlassen und mein Sohn keinen Aufenthaltsstatus in Europa hat.

Meine Absicht ist es daher einen Ausländer wie Sie als Geschäftspartner meines Mannes zu benennen um das Geld zu erhalten, so das die Hoffnung unserer Familie auf ein besseres Leben nicht verloren ist. Mein Sohn, meine Tochter und ich haben beschlossen unseren Anteil des Geldes in Ihrem Land anzulegen oder jedenfalls außerhalb Afrikas aus Sicherheits- und politischen Gründen und wegen der Probleme, die wir jetzt haben(Senegal).

Wir bitten Sie uns zu helfen das Geld von der Finanzfirma zu bekommen und auf ihr Konto sicher zu transferieren und zu bewahren.

Bitte überlegen Sie es sich genau und seien Sie sicher, dass dies für Sie und uns sehr profitabel sein wird, da Sie die gesamte Summe in ihrem Land als Investmanager verwalten sollen. Sie könnten uns helfen, alle notwendigen Dokumente für unsere Übersiedlung nach Europa zu erlangen, wenn das Geld bereits auf Ihrem Konto ist. Sollten Sie uns helfen wollen, würde Ihnen ein Anteil von 20% der Gesamtsumme zustehen, 70% meinen Kindern und mir, die wir Ihrer Empfehlung folgend investieren würden und 10% für die im Prozess entstehenden Kosten.

Ich erwarte Ihre Antwort dringend .

Mit wärmsten Grüßen an Ihre Familie!

Ich danke Ihnen, Gott schütze Sie

Mrs. Alice E. Ogaga

:baeh:

Hatten wir den schon :kratz: im Archiv :ka:

DR.KULLER ANDERSON

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT

CREDIT BANK BENIN

COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC

WEST AFRICA.

MY DEAR,

I am Dr.KULLER ANDERSON, the director in charge of auditing and accounting

section of Credit Bank Benin republic in West Africa with due respect and

regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will

be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across

a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on 30th

january 2000 on Kenya Airways with aircraft Airbus 310-304 at location Abidjan,

Ivory Coast, with registration number 5Y-BEN while travelling with his

entire family, his wife, two children and a maid on a festive visit to Abidjan

and since his untimely death the funds has been dormant in his account with

this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family

or relation before our discovery to this development.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself and partners

to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the

time of execution. The said amount was USD$16.4M (16.4)Sixteen Million Four

Hundred Thousand united states dollars).

As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through

my very good friend who works in the computer department of the federal

ministry of information and tourism here in Cotonou-Benin Republic during

my search for a foreign partner to execute this transaction. She is the

one who recommended your person to me to be viable and capable to champion

a business of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhile the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide

next of kin to the deceased and get the required approval and transfer this

money to a foreign account has been put in place, all directives and needed

information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest

and willingness to assist us and also benefit yourself to this great business

opportunity.

In fact i could have done this deal alone but because of my position in

this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign

account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time

of transfer because i work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who

will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign

account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request

as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent

branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own

designated bank account.

May i at this point emphasize that this transaction is 100% risk free as

i have made all arrangements for a successful transaction as an insider

of the bank before contacting you.

On a smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30%

of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care

of any expenses that may arise during the time of transfer like telephone

bills, fax and our travel tickets to come over to your country for the sharing

of the fund while 60% will be for me and my partners.

Please you have been advised to keep this a top secret as we are still in

service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with

you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm

the money in your account and ask us to come down to your country for subsequent

sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further

investment either in your country or any country you will advice us to invest

in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you on your acceptance to

champion this transaction with me.

I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this

deal.

Yours Faithfully,

DR.KULLER ANDERSON

ALT: kuller_anderson@zwallet.com

nette sachen lassen die leute sich doch immer wieder einfallen ...

zur geschichte von Mrs. Alice E. Ogaga:

http://ials.sas.ac.uk/library/acqlist/nov01.htm

--> IALS Library Acquisitions List - November 2001

Cromer Gerald.

Narratives of violence Gerald Cromer.

Aldershot Ashgate 2001.

Terrorism -- Israel.

Political violence -- Israel.

Ross Hamish.

Law as a social institution Hamish Ross.

Oxford Portland, Or. Hart 2001.

Sociological jurisprudence.

Gahia Chukwuemeka.

Human rights in retreat a report on seven years of human rights violations

by the military regime of General Ibrahim Babangida, August 1985 to August 1992

written by Chukwuemeka Gahia edited by Ogaga Ifowodo.

Lagos Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO) 1993.

Human rights -- Nigeria.

--> Gerald Hamish Ogaga

es lebe das internet !

mg

So, heute war wirklich was nettes im Spamfilter:

If your e-mail software does not support html, please click here.

Die wissenschaftliche Widerlegung der Evolutionstheorie und der ideologische Hintergrund der Theorie

Hier wird der größte Betrug in der Geschichte der Wissenschaft vorgestellt...

Die biologische Widerlegung der Evolutionstheorie und der ideologische Hintergrund der Theorie.

Die Evolutionstheorie von Charles Darwin wird heute mit weltweiten Propagandakampagnen verteidigt. In Schulen, Universitäten, in wissenschaftlichen Veröffentlichungen und in den Medien wird diese Theorie als eine bewiesene Tatsache dargestellt. Aus diesem Grund nehmen viele Menschen die Evolutionstheorie an, ohne sie zu hinterfragen.

Dagegen widerlegt das Tag für Tag anwachsende wissenschaftliche Wissen in Fächern wie Paläoanthropologie, Anthropologie und Mikrobiologie, im Gegensatz zum weit verbreiteten Glauben, die Evolutionstheorie ständig.

Für jeden, der wissen will, wie das Leben auf der Erde entstand und wem die Menschheit ihre Existenz in Wirklichkeit verdankt, ist dieses Buch Pflichtlektüre.

238 SEITEN MIT 166 FARBIGEN ABBILDUNGEN

Jaja, ich wusste doch schon immer, dass das mit der Evolution nicht stimmen kann. ;-) :-O

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Leider enthält Dein Inhalt Begriffe, die wir nicht zulassen. Bitte bearbeite Deinen Inhalt, um die unten hervorgehobenen Wörter zu entfernen.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...